Sunday, September 30, 2012

Peace.Love.Joy

 
Hello!
 
I have a Christmas tag to share with you today. I am enjoying making tags and would love to make some tags for Christmas presents this year.
 
I have used an embossing folder by Tim Holtz and Sizzix. These are on special at Scrapbooker's Paradise. Between the 1st-15th October you can pick them up for $11.25 (regular $13.99). If you order online please quote FITT in the comments section of your order.

 
Make sure you stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog today to see what Pam has made and for a chance to win your own embossing folder by Tim Holtz!
 
Are you planning on making any tags for gifts this year?
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
 
SUPPLIES
Art Gone Wild - Stamp
Hero Arts - Stamp
Tsukineko - Versafine Black Ink
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones
Misc - Ribbon
 


6 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Delightful tag Ms Hannah!! Thanks for burning the midnight oil.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful tag thanks for sharing
Marilyn

Imke said...

This is a really nice tag !

Anne said...

Hello, Dear! I've just found your lovely blog...so nice to meet you!
I'm now following you, as well ~ ♥
Hugs,
Anne

HappyCrafter said...

OOH! This is gorgeous! Love that embossing folder, I will have to add that to my list!

jengd said...

Lovely!