Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Hello!

Its my hubbys birthday today! Happy Birthday!
 Here is his card

I have so much paper that I am trying to use up old stuff. I am not sure who made this paper as I only have scraps left, I thought it may have been Little Yellow Bicycle but the texture feels different to what their paper normally feels like so sorry I do not know. If you know....drop me an email or leave a comment!

Thanks and have a great day!

Supplies
Stamp - Imagine That (UK) and Stamping Bella
Ink - Memento Black
Markers - Copics
Brads - My Minds Eye





2 comments:

Plastic cards said...

This card is so nice for the birthday. In how much time you can design a perfect card?

Sweet Fairy said...

The designing is a wise field. Different people are experts in different designing. Some design home maps, some design Plastic Card for business purposes, some design the birthday or other special occasion cards etc..